Our mission is, by God’s Grace, to provide an environment where individuals
can CONNECT with God,
GROW to be like Jesus
and IMPACT our community with God’s Love.
The following core values are the motivation behind the mission.
– We believe Jesus is the bridge that allows us to know God and have a personal relationship with Him. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
– We believe both corporate and individual encounters with God are vital.
– We proclaim God’s Word as Truth and apply it to people’s lives.
– We believe the Bible to be our final authority for faith and practice.
– We value joyful, uplifting and God glorifying worship services. We will lift high the Name of Jesus Christ.
– We will always be a welcoming place for all people of different age groups and economic levels.
– We believe all people have worth and value to God and therefore to us.
2 Peter 3:18
– We believe spiritual growth comes from learning and applying the Word of God.
– We believe spiritual growth flows not only from a commitment to God and the Bible, but also from significant Christian relationships discovered and developed in smaller groups. Small groups are an effective means for changing lives, promoting spiritual growth, nurturing one another, accountability, and building relationships.
– We believe growth is manifest by transformed lives that reflect Christ-like character, and a desire to worship God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength.
– We value the power of prayer and believe it is essential for ministry, direction, and spiritual growth.
– We believe the family is God’s primary unit for ministry, and therefore, the family should be nurtured.
– We provide for the spiritual development of our children and youth in a safe, caring, and nurturing environment.
– We value spirit of harmony, teamwork and cooperation to accomplish our mission, vision and goals.
– We learn to serve God by serving others.
– We provide opportunity for and encourage Christian service.
– We develop Christ-centered, highly competent, responsive, and strong lay leaders who lead by example.
– We believe service to Christ merits excellence in everything we do.
– We believe in the development of our God-given gifts and talents for service to Jesus Christ.
– We believe in manifesting the love and grace of Christ in practical ways in the community.
– We believe in practicing wise stewardship of God’s resources.
– We believe that leaders are accountable first to God and then to the people they serve.
– We believe God honors a spirit of humility, integrity, and Christlike character in all areas of service.
– We encourage Christian commitment and lifestyle to reflect the love of Jesus. It is the best testimonial: for our family, our Vietnamese community and other communities.
– We pursue evangelism for Jesus Christ in every aspect of ministry.
– We believe evangelism is the Church’s primary purpose, but it’s not the only purpose. Jesus commanded us to make disciples and teach all of his commandments. Matthew 28:19-20: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”